Welcome!



Welcome to "Can I Be Frank?"

Excited to announce that the blog has now evolved into a BOOK! The first book, Can I Be Frank?: An Auto-BLOG-graphy is now available in print and an eBook. You can purchase the print version for $16.95 (and the eBook for $3.99) at Barnes & Noble and Amazon websites

Click here to purchase Can I Be Frank?: An Auto-BLOG-raphy

A portion of the proceeds from The Auto-BLOG-raphy will be donated to several charities that work to cure Autism and Spinal Muscular Atrophy.

Thank you for reading!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

FINAL BOOK COVER

Book could be out as early as next week. Initially available via eBooks through Amazon.

Here is final cover design.


Stay tuned for an update on when Can I Be Frank: An Auto-BLOG-raphy will be available. I intend to give a portion of proceeds to various children's charities, particularily autism and SMA.

-Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment